Merchello comes with the following core features, but it's also built so you can expand on it to your needs. Here's what you get right out of the box:
- Products with options and variants
- Extending Content on products (Attach Umbraco DocTypes)
- Collection management for product, invoices and customers
- Flat rate shipping provider (by weight or price) for a single warehouse that can be adjusted by country and region
- Cash payment provider (for cash, check, cod, pay by phone, etc)
- Braintree payment provider
- PayPal payment provider
- Product and Invoice based taxation
- Both invoicing and orders, created with each purchase
- Multiple currencies
- Discount Coupons (Highly configurable)
Merchello and the FastTrack starter kit can be downloaded from http://our.umbraco.org.
Merchello binaries are available through NuGet.
FastTrack binaries are available through NuGet.
Merchello.Core Nuget Package
Please read the installation documentation about the Merchello.Core nuget package. It is literally just the Core binaries.
The community forum is a great place to ask questions and get help. https://our.umbraco.org/projects/collaboration/merchello/merchello/
Please report bugs, issues and make feature requests on http://issues.merchello.com.
Updated less than a minute ago